Searching for the solution to [pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e] error? Here are some simple techniques to deal with this error.
Microsoft Outlook is one of the most popular online messaging systems these days, but that doesn’t mean it’s flawless. In fact, if you received a code error [pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e], it might not be the first time. Because Microsoft Outlook is software, it is always improving, but it must always improve too.
If you’ve recently used Outlook for business or personal use and it was presented to you on your screen [pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e], you might be wondering what it is. If you’ve never received this before, it might seem a bit out of your league, but the good news is that error codes in Microsoft Outlook are easily fixed most of the time.
It is a problem with Outlook Express and Windows Mail. This error is usually caused by conflict between SMTP servers. If the user tries to send a letter without setting the correct account.
Reasons that are causing [pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e] error?
The following are some obvious reasons that may cause the error to occur:
- An error might occur if a user has several accounts and does not clear the cache and cookies.
- The device may become infected after a user fails to quarantine the File. This is especially likely if you’ve downloaded data from a public internet site or installed Microsoft Outlook software on the device yourself. It might also be caused by an installation of Microsoft Outlook software that was done incorrectly.
- When Outlook is launched, an error message appears; it might be caused by the lack of upgrade to the most recent version.
- The user may not be able to identify the problem. In such situations, the support staff can assist the most by determining the cause.
Ways to fix error [pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e]
Method 1: Disable The Antivirus Software
Check your antivirus program because it can block your Outlook account, and you need to change the preferences of your antivirus software or disable antivirus.
- Let’s see how to disable anti-virus so that it does not connect to the email client.
- Go to Start> Configurations> Update and security> Windows security> Protection against viruses and threats> Manage settings.
- Here, disable the settings as per the antivirus software you have.
Method 2: Delete duplicate accounts
[pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e] error can occur due to duplicate or multiple accounts that you have. You can check the same by following the below steps:
- Open your Outlook from the Outlook web application.
- Click on the ‘account settings’ from the menu.
- You will have the option of removing multiple accounts.
Choose the accounts that you want to remove and click on the Remove Account button. Make sure that you take a backup here because all the data will be deleted while removing the account.
Method 3: Use Microsoft Automatic Repair Tool
It’s a program that aids in the automatic correction and repair of issues with Microsoft Outlook.
- Look for information on the software and its capabilities by going to the control panel and tool’s function setup.
- Choose the Microsoft program for repair when prompted to do so in the Office 365 app.
- Change the application’s start button and select the type of repair needed.
- Click on a fix and follow the instructions in the window’s screen. Try using the internet version of the repair tool instead.
- If you’re still having problems with Outlook after restarting, try uninstalling and reinstalling it. If the program doesn’t run, see if it’s an Exchange problem.
Method 4: Arrange port numbers effectively on your PC
- Again you would like to open the MS Outlook program on your PC
- Presently attend the record-setting and snap on the e-mail and choose essential record of yours
- Shortly, another window will spring[pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e]up in seconds.
- After this, you would like to select a high-level alternative inside it.
- Presently confirm the progressions and snap on the alright button
- Furthermore, after all of those means your[pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e]error is solved.
- Yet, ensure before login you restart your gadget.
Method 5: Clearing the cookies and cache
Some people clear their cookies and cache, which is not good.
- It would help if you went to the File and the “options” menu. Then, it would help if you chose to clear your Outlook cookies and cache.
- Log out of the Microsoft Outlook accounts once you are done. If you use more than one account, log out of all of them.
- Restart or shut down the laptop. When you start up again, open your Microsoft account.
- If the problem persists, select the third option and resolve it.
Method 6: Changing Port Number
- Open panorama> File > Account Settings.
- From Account Settings, select Email and then click the error account from the list.
- In the New email account window, go to further settings > Internet Email Settings.
- Now select the Advanced tab and change the (SMPT) port number from 465 to 587, and click OK
- Now Restart Outlook and, hopefully, the error should be resolved.
Most of the Microsoft Outlook errors come up because there are problems and glitches with the installation process. One must first go for easy and possible ways of solving issues that an individual can do. It takes more manageable steps and can be done by any person. If the problem is persistent and does not solve, contacting Microsoft’s main office or calling in a technician can be the best.
It will take a few minutes, and you can install Microsoft Outlook’s latest version and may find the problem resolved. You can also try clearing your cache and cookies to solve common outlook issues.