Microsoft Outlook is one of the most genuine and operated email amenity all over the world, and it can be accessed on a variety of devices.
It is employed not only to convey and collect emails but also to arrange conferences and meetings, and more. Number of people rely on Outlook on daily basis to communicate and set out numerous meetings.
Its generality doesn’t mean it won’t give random error codes. At times, when focusing to remit an email from Microsoft Outlook Express, a user will get an error code message displaying:
- Stranded to affiliate with the employee. Extension Fault 10051 Error Number: [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]
When this occurs, you won’t be able to forward or collect an email. This fallacy can emerge when your Outlook is outmoded, or if you have a glitch with your cache or cookies.
Also, you might see this fallacy if you have a SMTP collision due to imprecisely set software priorities, or the invalid limitations set for attestations, port numbers, glitches, replica accounts or not activated Windows 10 license accurately.
What Causes the Error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]?
Outlook pii email fault may appear due to several objectives. Based on that, we have to validate a acceptable approach to erase the error. However, it is compulsory to notice the source of the fault code. The major points responsible for the error code are listed below.
- The error code may occur due to the utilization of an older version of Microsoft Outlook. There are some glitches in MS Outlook that can not resolved. So, you are required to install an updated version of Microsoft Outlook.
- Another critical reason is the false Outgoing server settings. The software is unqualified to create a link with the server due to the incorrect configuration settings. As a result, it displays a flaw on the screen.
- If one of Outlook data files (PST) gets distorted, you will come across the fault error code [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]. Therefore, you will have to restore the PST files to repair the error message.
Simple techniques to fix [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]
The fault in Microsoft Outlook on Windows 10, displayed by Outlook Express or the Windows Mail, [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] appears. Many error codes appear because of SMTP Server claims counsels that a client reports to send letters without appropriate record settings.
Fix 1: Use The Server Requirement Setting
- Open Outlook on your computer
- Click on File
- Open Account Settings and click the email tab you see in the window
- Choose your main Outlook account
- Click on More, then open the Internet Mail Setting option
- Navigate to General
- Click on Outgoing Server (STMP) where it asks to require authentication
- Click OK then see whether this has solved the error.
Fix 2: Check For A Duplicate Outlook Account
Sometimes you might experience Pii Email 37f47c404649338129d6 error if you have a duplicate email account on Microsoft Outlook.
The following steps show you how to check for this:
- Open Microsoft Outlook
- Click on File
- Open Settings then click on the email tab
- See whether there is a duplicate account in the list
- If so, click on the one you want to delete
- Restart Outlook and see whether Pii Email 37f47c404649338129d6 error has been resolved.
Fix 3: Fixing through Programs and Features Tab
- Especially try to fix this Outlook Express error via the auto-fix system by means of the program and highlights.
- Hook and scan software Snap-on Windows and highpoints
- Search-on modifications pick “fix” in the Programs and Features window header and follow the screen instructions.
- When done, reboot Outlook and check if the code of the error has been deleted. If it goes on the error code is removed at this stage if it goes on at that point
Fix 4: Change The Server Port Number
- Open Outlook.
- Click on File then Account Settings.
- Click on the email option then click on your mail account.
- A new window will open.
- Choose the Advanced tab.
- Change the SMTP port number to 587.
- Click OK, then restart Outlook to see if that worked.
Fix 5: Check Antivirus Software on your window
In this approach, a simple solution may also be found to fix the error. Deactivate Antivirus quickly to prevent Microsoft Outlook from communicating from the email client.
- Disable antivirus steps
- Choose Settings Start
- Click on Security and Upgrade
- Click on Windows Security
- Pick the security for viruses/threats,
- Take advantage of the settings (or the previous Windows 10 Virus & Threat Security Settings).
- There are different settings for each antivirus software to deactivate. Check the program you are using consistently.
- Every antivirus is prevented by different settings. Check the item you are using.
Fix 6: Uninstall Outlook and Reinstall
Try to add a substitute account after downloading it again. Uninstall the following steps from Microsoft Outlook:
- Tap on the Instrument Panel Software and Features.
- Search Microsoft Office 365 ( Outlook is that part of Microsoft Office 365)
- Microsoft Office 365 is double click.
Outlook PST Repair tool is complex software to mend corrupted or impaired PST files. If the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] fault appears because of corrupted PST files, it is the best way to repair the fault. You can remodel the steadily corrupted file to its initial position using this tool. Also, the tool has a dependent user interface, and the steps are simple. Nevertheless, anybody can utilize the tool and mend the corrupted PST files easily.
In Microsoft Outlook, you will get [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] fault error if you attempt to link to a mail server that doesn’t use SSL or TLS security. Although, this isn’t the main reason for the error. SSL and TLS encryption is needed for the mail server to be consolidated with Outlook.